Österåsens Bad & Camping was built in the early sixties by the villagers of the little village Österåsen who, since then, have run the camping.
We offer our guests calm and peaceful surroundings.
· We have eight camping cottages with four beds.
· We have 20 camping pitches, with or without electricity.
· Playground, beach volley and a new water chute.
· Free fishing in the Nästån creek.
Fishing cards for sale for the river Hårkan (
· Kiosk with basic victuals.
· Café, also serving small dishes.
· A beautiful Jemtlandish village to take a walk in
Österåsens Bad & Camping is a member of the organisation Sveriges Campingvärdars Riksförbund and is classified as a three star
· The camping site is open from June 12 to August 27. Cottages can also be rented before and after the season, see phone numbers below.
· We open at 8 am and close at 9 pm every day.
Tent SEK 80
Caravan SEK 120
Camping van SEK 120
Electricity SEK 20
Cottage SEK 360 / 340
Showers, kitchen facilities and laundry are included in the prices.
Address and telephone numbers:
Österåsens Bad & Camping Tel: 0642-22038
Österåsen 430 Before and after season
830 30 LIT 0642-20053